more free stuff on Listia

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Sweatshirt jacket & picking tomatoes

At our guild's recent quilt show, Linda demo'd sweatshirt jackets & I demo'd reverse paper applique. I told her that I would promise to make a jacket & I hoped that she would try the applique. I'm having so much fun with this. Here's the back. I might add more quilting black on black to the background. So far, I'm loving the Bernina 440 QE!
On another note...I picked 2 tomatoes today!! Yes, I know that they were cherry tomatoes & they would have benefitted from another day on the vine, but I think thats pretty good for a USDA zone 5.

1 comment:

Deb R said...

It's gorgeous Becky!! Can't wait to see what else you do with it.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Retired from Verizon in 2002. Moved from Delaware to Pennsylvania Wilds in 2003. Sorry about the comment word verification-I was getting too many blog commentspams.