more free stuff on Listia

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Fishing again





















We went fishing yesterday & finally, it was my day at the fishing hole. We've had a few days when Charlie caught most or all of the fish & some days when it was pretty equal. This time I caught them all. I caught 2 small blue gills which we brought home & put in the fountain, 2 large blue gills which we ate for breakfast this morning, & this 2.2 pound Largemouth Bass. Poor Charlie got a few nibbles, but didn't hook anything. Tonight, I stuffed the Bass & baked it.

2 comments:

Deb R said...

LOVE the "big mouth" pic. ROFL!!

susie kline said...

oooo jane wall took my comment! lol I do love the pictures of everything though. Great blog!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Retired from Verizon in 2002. Moved from Delaware to Pennsylvania Wilds in 2003. Sorry about the comment word verification-I was getting too many blog commentspams.