more free stuff on Listia

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Vest

I have been playing with wool applique-mostly wool on wool & by hand -pearl cotton buttonhole stitch. It's very relaxing & takes little effort to push the needle through the felted wool. I decided to try wool on denim by machine & made this vest. I finished it at 4:00 this morning so I could wear it to Lock Haven for an appointment, lunch with Charlie & out for our V-day dinner. (We always go out a day or 2 before Valentine's day & I fix a special dinner on the 14th-this year it'll be something with crabmeat & 16-20 size Gulf shrimp.)

I'm glad that I got it done for today, because it looks like we may be staying in for a couple of days. We expect 1-2 feet of snow by tomorrow evening.
We should have taken the pictures before I wore it with a seatbelt & got it wrinkled.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired from Verizon in 2002. Moved from Delaware to Pennsylvania Wilds in 2003. Sorry about the comment word verification-I was getting too many blog commentspams.