more free stuff on Listia

Thursday, February 01, 2007

New quilt

In December I found a strange fabric on Walmart's bargain shelves. It had blowfishes with human dentures, lips & eyes, so I hosted a challenge on one of my online groups, Fiber Pirates. I provided a fat 1/4 of the fish fabric & 1 other fabric & the participants had until January 31 to use some or all of both fabrics in the project of their choosing. Here's mine. I've named it " The Schoolmarm" I had 2 other ideas & may play with them at a later date.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are ONE SICK PUPPY! And of course I mean that in the nicest way!

Trina said...

Love the quilt, but that puffer is scary as all get-out!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired from Verizon in 2002. Moved from Delaware to Pennsylvania Wilds in 2003. Sorry about the comment word verification-I was getting too many blog commentspams.