more free stuff on Listia

Saturday, September 10, 2005

son of baggo

One of the things that I've been working on lately, is a challenge from an online fiber art group. We call it the Son of Baggo exchange.
Several of us filled a quart sized bag with an assortment of fabrics & embellishments which we sent to Deidre. She sent one back to each participant. We did not know whose bag we received. We were to make a small quilt using mostly what was in the bag. Here's what I received:













This is the piece that I started first. I got to the tiger striped fabric, got stuck & decided that I didn't like it, so I put it aside & started a second one. As I was working on the second one, I was inspired to frame it in black chintz. & add the eye & feathers. I named it "I tawt I taw a puddy tat".




















This is the second one that I started. I named it "bouquet #3" Both pieces are about 8" X 11" They were really fun to do. I've started on a larger Baggo from another exchange that started with gallon sized bags. It'll probably be about 33" square, but that's all I'm telling for now.
















No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired from Verizon in 2002. Moved from Delaware to Pennsylvania Wilds in 2003. Sorry about the comment word verification-I was getting too many blog commentspams.