more free stuff on Listia

Saturday, September 10, 2005

My brother the friend of hummingbirds

I haven't posted in a while, so I'm going to do a couple tonight. My parents & older brother visited for a few days this week.
It is the duty of a younger sister to help her brother to keep a dignified appearance, so... when he said that he wanted to see the hummingbirds at a closer distance, I made him a special crown.
Doesn't he look "special"? Bobby believes that birds are really smart, so he was reading to them.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came to your blog to look at your quiltlets. But that picture of your brother is so cute you could send it in to bird magazines. And if he's not already married, he'd be getting proposals from bird watchers who subscribe to those magazines.

Leslie Noon

becky said...

Thanks, Leslie. I may consider sending the picture somewhere. He is married.

Trina said...

Yeah - back off, Leslie! Or I'll tell my mom on you :~D

He's a very MANLY man, isn't he? Heehee!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired from Verizon in 2002. Moved from Delaware to Pennsylvania Wilds in 2003. Sorry about the comment word verification-I was getting too many blog commentspams.