more free stuff on Listia

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Beadwork with Ultrasuede



I love working with Ultrasuede. This is the nametag that I wear at my local quilt guild meetings. I appliqued the trees, sewed on the Zuni bear bead & added the brown beads. Then I glued the grey Ultrasuede to a piece of plastic that was about 1/4" smaller than the grey, cut 2 holes in the green for the ends of the pin backing to stick through & glued the green Ultrasuede to the back. The purpose of the glue was only to hold everything in place while I did the backstitch beading with the green beads. When the green beading was done, I trimmed the 2 ultrasuedes to leave a slight border. (Even a Zuni bear has to s**t somewhere.)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired from Verizon in 2002. Moved from Delaware to Pennsylvania Wilds in 2003. Sorry about the comment word verification-I was getting too many blog commentspams.