more free stuff on Listia

Thursday, July 23, 2009

What have we done?

One of Charlie's friends is moving to Lock Haven where she can't have pets, so...we took them for her. We must be crazy, but isn't this the prettiest kitty? No name yet. She is a real cuddler. Closed in the bathroom for now. She likes watching the birds.
She likes being held.


More birdwatching.

Speaking of birds, here's the other pet we took-a gray cockatiel. The cage is way too small. We'll be buying another tomorrow. His name is Ozzy & she said that he's about 4 years old.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your new kitty looks almost like a Singapurra!

becky said...

Thanks, She is a beautiful, purry, cuddly baby right now. We had a cuddle session & she laid on her back on my chest & patted my face. I think that I have little cartoon hearts coming out of my eyes.

Trina said...

She's adorable!!!

And I know you didn't ask, but if it's not too late I'd like to recommend a cage for you:

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2753639

It's a very good size, the seed-catchers are crucial, and it's nice and easy to clean! We have larger bowls in our for Dolly, and even though she's free 24/7 (except when we go out), she spends most of her time inside the cage.

Is Ozzy friendly/cuddly? A lot of cockatiels are, and males are supposed to be especially loving.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired from Verizon in 2002. Moved from Delaware to Pennsylvania Wilds in 2003. Sorry about the comment word verification-I was getting too many blog commentspams.