more free stuff on Listia

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

mini taco party night

OK, so it was just Charlie & me, but it still felt like a party. 2 days ago I made my first fresh salsa of the season. I had bought Tostitos scoops, because we like a big pile of salsa on a small chip. As we were eating them, I came up with an idea. Tonight, I made taco burger, put a bed of lettuce on 2 plates with tomato & red pepper garnish & picked out about 20 perfect scoops. I also put out a bowl of salsa, sour cream, Hellavagood jalepeno cheddar dip (was going to be shredded cheese, but I found the dip & it was perfect) & the hot taco meat with spoons in each bowl. The idea was to pile up layers on the scoops. We both like to play with our food, so we had fun.

1 comment:

Trina said...

It's always a party when there are tacos involved! I love those Tostitos scoops, though I wish they were a tad sturdier.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired from Verizon in 2002. Moved from Delaware to Pennsylvania Wilds in 2003. Sorry about the comment word verification-I was getting too many blog commentspams.