more free stuff on Listia

Thursday, February 26, 2009

KFC style hot wings

I decided to try to make hot wings like KFC. This is my variation:

In large bowl mix about 1/3c Lawry's Louisiana red pepper marinade with your choice of hot sauce-(taste it it should be a little hotter than you want your wings) add 2 cloves crushed garlic & salt &black pepper to taste. Add 2 pounds of wings-you should have just enough marinade to coat the wings. Refrigerate for 1/2-1 hour. Shake wings in a bag of flour 5 or 6 at a time. Fry until golden brown. I usually fry it in 2 batches, keeping the first batch hot on arack over a cookie sheet in the oven.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired from Verizon in 2002. Moved from Delaware to Pennsylvania Wilds in 2003. Sorry about the comment word verification-I was getting too many blog commentspams.