more free stuff on Listia

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I just finished 2 more quilts

I've been busy finishing quilts. First we have a quilt that I made for Charlie from "luxury" wool suiting samples. some are part cashmere, or mink & there are a couple of camel hairs. Pieced on both sides & batted with Thinsulate. A "utility" quilt made with luxurious fabrics- I love the contradictions. first the back: Then the front:


This is a Snails trails quilt that I made for my grandson, Logan from mostly recycled denim. I enjoyed the pattern so much that I'm working on a baby quilt for a coming great niece/nephew in the same pattern. It was fun to add the pockets, but working with the recycled denim is a bit of a pain.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

That is one wonderful quilt! Good job!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired from Verizon in 2002. Moved from Delaware to Pennsylvania Wilds in 2003. Sorry about the comment word verification-I was getting too many blog commentspams.