more free stuff on Listia

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ashley update

It appears that complete taillessness sometimes comes with bowel problems. If you've ever watched a kitty pooping, you may have noticed that they use their tail as a pump to help with the evacuation. Poor little Ashley sometimes gets a turd half out & there it stays. I've been trying to add fiber (canned pumpkin) to her diet to keep her stools soft. On Sunday, she came down with an upper respiratory problem-just sneezing so far & lack of appetite. I made chicken soup with garlic (I left out the hot peppers which I usually add when we have colds. She seems to enjoy the soup, but isn't eating a lot of it. Poor little cuddlebunny.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired from Verizon in 2002. Moved from Delaware to Pennsylvania Wilds in 2003. Sorry about the comment word verification-I was getting too many blog commentspams.