more free stuff on Listia

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

quilts in progress

I'm almost finished my fall challenge quilt for the quilt guild & I'm about 1/2 way through my purple challenge for the fiber pirates, but today, Charlie requested a spider in a web. I don't usually do Halloween decorations, but I thought that a cobweb would be fun & we both needed something to cheer us up after learning that a good friend was killed in an automobile accident over the weekend, so...












Those white things hanging out of his mouth that look like 2 ciggarettes were supposed to be fangs.

1 comment:

Trina said...

Cigarettes are just as deadly! LOL!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired from Verizon in 2002. Moved from Delaware to Pennsylvania Wilds in 2003. Sorry about the comment word verification-I was getting too many blog commentspams.