more free stuff on Listia

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I want to grow up & be a newspaper photographer like my cousin, Ginger

Only, I'm already grown up & I could never be that good, but I did get a photo in the local newspaper. It's just a small town weekly & I didn't get paid, but I'm still proud of it. I took the picture on Monday.
Headline:
Near Disaster




















Farwell-It appears as though there was a terrible collision. Becky Wall & Charlie Andrews had a mishap when their first load of pumpkins hit a deer. Actually it is an archery target. The wagon spilled it's contents over the yard. Please drive carefully this season. Photo by Becky Wall


This is what it looked like on Tuesday afternoon after we got about an inch of very wet snow. The snow has melted already:

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired from Verizon in 2002. Moved from Delaware to Pennsylvania Wilds in 2003. Sorry about the comment word verification-I was getting too many blog commentspams.