more free stuff on Listia

Thursday, April 22, 2010

weekend plans

I was looking forward to this weekend. Charlie was supposed to go on a fishing trip Fri-Sun & I had planned to spend the whole weekend piecing a quilt. He decided that he wasn't going. I told him what I had planned & he said there's no need to change your plans. We'll see if he sticks to that. I've had 8 different color 1 yard pieces of fabric marbled with gold metallic. for about 9 months. I wanted to use a pattern with largish pieces to show off the marble. I finally found a pattern that I want to do. I'm adding a solid (non-metallic) gold fabric & using a very modern looking pattern from the Easy Quilts magazine that I got in the mail this week. I'm only going to use about 1/2 yard of each marble, so I'll still have some to play with. I'm off to clear the cutting table.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Yea!! I hope Charlie keeps up with his end of the bargain :) I can't wait to see what you create.

DebDavies said...

Please post a picture. It sounds lovely.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired from Verizon in 2002. Moved from Delaware to Pennsylvania Wilds in 2003. Sorry about the comment word verification-I was getting too many blog commentspams.