more free stuff on Listia

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thanks CWA

When I see how much my prescription plan saves me, I'm very grateful that my Union got it for me. I have an UTI. Usually, when I start to have symptoms, a few days of extra water & cranberry capsules will clear it right up. this time it hit me hard & fast. My Dr has prescribed Ciprofloxacn-20 tablets cost me $.94. The uninsured price is $117.95!!! & that's a generic!
Pretty scary patient info sheets-Stay away from calcium, iron, nsaids, caffeine, sunlight....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Thanks-all it took was 3 doses & I was symptom free-I did almost finish the prescription, though.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired from Verizon in 2002. Moved from Delaware to Pennsylvania Wilds in 2003. Sorry about the comment word verification-I was getting too many blog commentspams.