more free stuff on Listia

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Look at what we just got

A new 2007 leftover Jeep Patriot. What did we trade in? Nothing. We wanted to keep both the Hummer & the Dodge Ram. I just decided that we needed a "bring home the groceries" runaround vehicle that would use a bit less gas. The Jeep has a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder engine. It's a 4x4 of course. I've never had a Jeep before. The color is called "light khaki metallic" It seems to change from silver to gold depending on the lighting.
No, I'm not afraid to get my new Jeep dirty. We hauled a few logs. The back cargo area is not carpeted, but has a vinyl nonslip surface-a detail that I heartily approve of.

1 comment:

Trina said...

Very nice!!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired from Verizon in 2002. Moved from Delaware to Pennsylvania Wilds in 2003. Sorry about the comment word verification-I was getting too many blog commentspams.