more free stuff on Listia

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Turkey dinner

Sometimes, when you see that someone has made a mistake, it's better to just keep quiet. Charlie was making his special mashed potatoes with garlic, scallions & sour cream. As I went to put the "sour cream" back in the fridge, I noticed that it was really ricotta cheese. I could have told him, but he would have been upset. The mashed potatoes were outstanding as was the rest of the turkey dinner.

A local store had frozen turkeys on sale for $.49/pound, so I went to buy the smallest on they had. Since there's only 2 of us, I was looking for a 12 pound max, but the smallest was 18 pounds. Oh well, it's cheaper than catfood-looks like the kitties will get some of the leftovers.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired from Verizon in 2002. Moved from Delaware to Pennsylvania Wilds in 2003. Sorry about the comment word verification-I was getting too many blog commentspams.