more free stuff on Listia

Thursday, May 03, 2007

fringe tree

I got a fringe tree as a gift from my parents:
http://www.carrollgardens.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=420-10-12814
I couldn't be more pleased! Thanks, Mom & Da..0

Ashley & Junior wanted to help unpack it. Ashley loves shredded paper!

The packing was superb & just look at all those trunks!
I planted it where my compost pile was 2 years ago. I'm going to put down a weed barrier & mulch, but not until after the bad sun hours.

Both Ashley & Junior love the empty box with peepholes & paw holes. I'm off to browse the online catalog from Carroll Gardens.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired from Verizon in 2002. Moved from Delaware to Pennsylvania Wilds in 2003. Sorry about the comment word verification-I was getting too many blog commentspams.