more free stuff on Listia

Monday, January 01, 2007

quilts

I just realized that all my blogging lately has been kitty stuff. One might think that I'm obsessed only with my kitties-not quite true. This is a lap quilt that I made as a part of my quilt guilds donations to a local nursing home. Charlie liked it so much that he requested a larger quilt in the same colors & pattern, but made only with mill rags (test samples from a finishing mill-in this case, solid color chintzes.) I've started Charlie's quilt, but I really need to stop procrastinating & finish a comissioned quilt first.












2 comments:

Jaye said...

I love the 4patch. The look of the entire quilt is so wonderful. Very nice work.

becky said...

Thanks, Jaye. I wanted something quick & already had most of the 2.5" squares cut. Simple with good strong colors can be very graphic.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired from Verizon in 2002. Moved from Delaware to Pennsylvania Wilds in 2003. Sorry about the comment word verification-I was getting too many blog commentspams.