more free stuff on Listia

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My kitties are NOT spoiled... (well maybe a little)

At left, Petey & Ashley playing "Whack-a-mole" with a custom designed Hoover box.



Feeling a need to pamper my indoor kitties a bit, I sat down a few nights ago with my leather/fur scrap bag & made a few kitty toys Clockwise from center top: gray fox leg fur with buckskin tail, white snakeskin with suede tail, blue fox with snakeskin tail, ittybitty white buckskin with suede tail, muskrat(?) with green snakeskin belly & suede tail & white buckskin with white snakeskin belly & tail & a blue fox mohawk. All but the gray fox have noisemakers inside- pill bottles or small tins with beads inside or jingle bells. Ashley prefers the furry ones.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Retired from Verizon in 2002. Moved from Delaware to Pennsylvania Wilds in 2003. Sorry about the comment word verification-I was getting too many blog commentspams.