more free stuff on Listia

Thursday, May 18, 2006

I'm free!!

I went for my post op doctor visit today & all restrictions have been lifted. I'm now allowed to drive, have sex & lift heavy objects-I don't think that I'll be doing all three at the same time though. Dr Katz told me that I can do anything that I feel up to, but I'll probably not get back all my stamina for 4-6 weeks. (What stamina?) When I showed my belly to the nurse, she said that it looks good. I told her that nobody had said that about my belly in years! I've lost about 10 pounds & I'm determined to keep going. I am enjoying foods, but I feel full with small servings.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

this is good news indeed! hooray on the weight loss too!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired from Verizon in 2002. Moved from Delaware to Pennsylvania Wilds in 2003. Sorry about the comment word verification-I was getting too many blog commentspams.