more free stuff on Listia

Monday, February 20, 2006

Beading

I haven't done much beadwork in the last year or so, but last month I felt the urge to play around a bit. I made 2 pins & gave them away without taking pictures & then I made these.

I should be working on the corderoy & sherpa throw that I started to make for Charlie, but it's at my least favorite stage & I've been putting it off. Maybe later today...

Hey! Don't I have another bead that looks like a vase...

































5 comments:

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Those are beautiful pins Becky, I love the idea of finding a pin-shaped bead to work around. Thanks!

Kristen said...

oh becky! these are just beautiful! nicely done. i'm totally impressed and awed. i can't imagine how long something like this would take me. they are ereally and ttruly just beautiful!

Trina said...

Gorgeous! About what size are they IRL? And do you work on commission? ;~D

becky said...

The triangle is 2"X 2.5", the blue is approx 2.5" diameter & the cream is 3" diameter. Hmm, commission? What do you have in mind?

Sherri said...

Just making sure you saw that I said sure, go ahead and use the photo of the orange rose. Neato stuff you're making here :) Sherri

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired from Verizon in 2002. Moved from Delaware to Pennsylvania Wilds in 2003. Sorry about the comment word verification-I was getting too many blog commentspams.